2022 is going to be a banner year for sport martial arts events. The biggest players in the industry are teaming up to create a marketing and broadcasting collaboration that will elevate the sport. The sport martial arts community has tried for years to bring more recognition to the sport and make it viewable to a mainstream audience.
Black Belt Magazine is the world’s oldest, most well-known and most respected magazine about martial arts. Black Belt Magazine recently created its own streaming martial arts channel on the Jungo TV platform. Get more information about Black Belt Magazine and become a subscriber at www.blackbeltmagazine.com
JUNGO TV is the brainchild of former martial arts competitor George Chung and has a mission of connecting its global audience to their passions by creating the most extensive free collection of entertaining and educational content. Find out more and get the Jungo TV app at www.jungotv.com.
SportMartialArts.com is the premiere news and media source for sport martial arts events and competitors and is the home of the SMA Virtual Tour and other avenues for entry into sport martial arts competition for martial artists everywhere. Become an SMA Member and get access to VIP status at in-person event, compete and get rated in the SMA Virtual Tour and get involved in sport martial arts competition.
MATAction is the innovative registration, scorekeeping and social platform for sport martial arts tournaments and competitors. Find out how to bring your event to the next level at www.MATAction.com
In 2022, Black Belt Magazine, Jungo TV, SportMartialArts.com and MATAction are collaborating with five major world level martial arts competitions to bring you a broadcast series featuring the best martial arts competitors in the world. Tune in to JungoTV, the Black Belt channel and SportMartialArts.com to watch professionally produced live streams from the eliminations and finals at the 2022 AKA Warrior Cup, COMPETE Internationals, Battle of Atlanta, US Open ISKA World Martial Arts Championships and US Capitol Classics and China Open. More events may be added to the list. In addition, tune in for competitor interviews and follow your favorite sport karate competitors throughout the year as we put the sport on the map.
What you can expect in 2022:
- Live streamed, professionally produced event shows with color commentary from top announcers like Jackson Rudolph and Mallory Woods from five world level martial arts events.
- Follow and cheer on your favorite sport martial arts competitors throughout the year with interviews and storylines running from event to event.
- Find opportunities to meet your favorite sport martial arts competitors with autograph booths and meet-and-greets at the five world level events.
- Special on-site VIP treatment for new competitors and SMA Virtual Tour competitors trying any of the five world level events
- Black Belt Magazine and SportMartialArts.com presence at the events for interaction with competitors and fans
- com Certification of each of the five world level events which means each event is working towards a level of excellence in customer service and quality that will result in participants having a competition experience that exceeds expectations.
Tune in to watch these events in 2022 and witness the elevation of the sport:
January 21-22, 2022 – AKA Warrior Cup in Schaumburg (Chicago), Illinois
February 25-27, 2022 – COMPETE Internationals in Ontario, California
June 16-18, 2021 – The Battle of Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
June 30 – July 2, 2022 – The US Open ISKA World Martial Arts Championships in Orlando (DISNEY), Florida
August 5-6, 2021 – The US Capitol Classics and China Open in National Harbor, Maryland